NOGA magnetic V-Block fitted with NF arm
- The Noga magnetic V-Block in a set with an articulated arm finds application in a variety of engineering operations.
- Securely grips material during delicate operations such as drilling, milling, threading and grinding.
- Thanks to the installation of the NF articulated arm, it is possible to clamp the deviation meter and thus perform quick and accurate measurements.
- It is also possible to clamp other components with a diameter of 6 mm, 8 mm, 3/8" or using a dovetail.
Benefits and features:
- - Designed for versatile and precise clamping with the possibility of mounting the NF arm
- - All work surfaces are precisely ground
- - With the help of 2 precise "V-surfaces" a log with a diameter of 8-65 mm can be clamped
- - V-Blok has a switchable magnet (magnet activation using the ON/OFF button)
- - Articulated arm NF with central locking and fine adjustment
- - Can be used not only for clamping, but also for inspection work.
|178.0||56||51||3/8; 6; 8; dovetail||800||70||120||95||8-65|